Thursday 25 April 2013

Ruffles Me Made May '13

me made may 13

This will be my first year participating in Me Made May, run by the lovely blogger So, Zo...What do you know? 
Last year I had only just started my blog, so I had not had the chance of discovering such fun blog related challenges yet! This year however, I am jumping right in, and here is my pledge below!

 'I, Katie, from Ruffles Gazebo, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. 
I endeavor to wear one piece of Ruffles made clothing each day for the duration of May 2013'


I made a lot of hats during my first in costume that just passed. I do believe they will be helpful in this challenge hehe

Can't wait to see everyone's progress and success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts = ^ _ ^ =